I am a big fan of quality made pictures and images. Whenever I see a good image I ask the person that has made it how was he able to do such an interesting and captivating work. I wanted often times to make something like that by myself but I never succeed. I thought that I was not capable enough to create such beauties. But I was soon to find out that that was not the case. The thing was that I did not have the right tools to do it. I needed some professional brushes to achieve those cool interesting images. When I went to see one of my friends to look at him working, then he was creating an image with smoke brushes for photoshop cs5 and when he used it and I saw what an image he got from there i was amazed. I told him that I must also get those smoke brushes for photoshop cs5 because I wanted to make those cook images. He gave me a set of his smoke brushes for photoshop cs5 and then I got home and started using them. That is how I got using this smoke brushes. It was so cool. I have managed from then on to make some cool images.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds